Sony Xperia XZ3 801SO SoftBank Japan Firmware .ftf For Flashing Tool
Can be used to unbrick, update, downgrade, rollback, virus removal, firmware repair, factory reset, softbrick solution, fix unknown imei or baseband, unroot, Bypass or FRP Unlock, Switching from japanese rom to global rom, Global rom to Japan, Global to Europe and other.
What we need before flashing your Sony Xperia XZ3
- Make sure your model number is 801SO from Japan by SoftBank
- Prepare it Windows OS XP/7/8/10 PC computer / Laptop / Notebook
- USB cable data Which is suitable for your Sony Xperia XZ3
- Charge your Sony Xperia XZ3 battery up to 60%
- Download Latest version of Sony Xperia XZ3 801SO Flashtool & Drivers (Fastboot DIAG mode) than install on computer > here
- How to Know your Sony model number In order not to flash the wrong firmware :
- In the Settings.apk/about phone/…Read here..
- in the Card slot
- Behind the battery
- In the BOX
- Download Sony Xperia XZ3 801SO firmware .ftf included .sin or .img file for flashtool bellow….
Sony Xperia XZ3 801SO Firmware Download
|Model number||Product||Device name||Market||OS Version||Build number||Flashtool file name||Firmware link|
|801SO||SoftBank||Sony Xperia XZ3||Japan (MultiLanguage)||Android 9.0 Pie||52.0.D.5.192||52.0.D.5.192-R23B 316-0847||Download|
|801SO||SoftBank||Sony Xperia XZ3||Japan (MultiLanguage)||Android 9.0 Pie||52.0.D.5.78||801SO_52.0.D.5.78_1316-0847_R22B.ftf||Download|
|801SO||SoftBank||Sony Xperia XZ3||Japan (MultiLanguage)||Android 9.0 Pie||52.0.D.5.44||801SO_52.0.D.5.44_1316-0847_R22B.ftf||Download|
|801SO||SoftBank||Sony Xperia XZ3||Japan (MultiLanguage)||Android 9.0 Pie||52.0.D.5.164||801SO_52.0.D.5.164_1316-0847_R23B.ftf||Download|
|801SO||SoftBank||Sony Xperia XZ3||Japan (MultiLanguage)||Android 9.0 Pie||52.0.D.5.133||801SO_52.0.D.5.133_1316-0847_R23B.ftf||Download|
|801SO||SoftBank||Sony Xperia XZ3||Japan (MultiLanguage)||Android 9.0 Pie||52.0.D.5.107||801SO_52.0.D.5.107_1316-0847_R23B.ftf||Download|
|801SO||SoftBank||Sony Xperia XZ3||Japan (MultiLanguage)||Android 9.0 Pie||52.0.D.1.131||801SO_52.0.D.1.131_1316-0847_R22B.ftf||Download|
|801SO||SoftBank||Sony Xperia XZ3||Japan (MultiLanguage)||Android 9.0 Pie||52.0.D.0.368||801SO_52.0.D.0.368_1316-0847_R20B.ftf||Download|
|801SO||SoftBank||Sony Xperia XZ3||Japan (MultiLanguage)||Android 9.0 Pie||52.0.D.0.277||52.0.D.0.277-R20B 316-0847||Download|
How to Flash Sony Xperia XZ3 801SO Firmware
Disclaimer: ForDroid is not responsible for anything if your device lost or get unknown baseband or IMEI, hardbrick after following our tutorial, everything is your own risk. If you are sure, please continue and please always do a full backup of your data system before flashing.
- Install Sony Xperia XZ3 801SO driver on your computer
- Run (Double click) flashtool-0.9.28.0-windows.exe and for the first time, enable the internet to synchronize firmware
- Click the Lightning logo in the upper left corner and than choose Flashmode.
- Click on the firmware (Here I using Sony Xperia XZ33) Just click the small arrow until the build number appears and click the build number. see image below..
- Check all options for removing flash. Other options just ignore it. Remember, just ignore it. Then click Flash.
- Wait a minute, Flashtool sets the firmware for flash. If a window appears to plug in the Xperia, turn it off and plug it in using the USB cable while pressing the volume down, the green LED will light up. The flashing process will run SoftBanktomatically. Just wait until it’s finished.
- In many cases your cellphone must be unlocked bootloader before upgrading software, such us Upgrade Sony Xperia XZ3 801SO from Android 9 Pie to Android 10 Q
- Global ROM is the firmware from official to International market included multilanguage and GooglePlaystore
- MMC hardware or internal memory error if Sony flashtool have notification “ERROR – Processing of system.sin finished with errors”
- After flashing the first boot menu, you might be asked for Sony account or Google FRP, if you forget your username and password you must bypass it first or just flash custom rom like Cyanogen mod, havoc os, lineago os, AOSP but your Sony Xperia XZ3 need TWRP installed and rooted first.
Thanks to official Sony mobile support, AndroPlus, Xperifirm, androidfilehost, 4pda, XDA forums and all android develover.