Repair Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1″ LTE SHV-E230S
Below is a 4 file service repair firmware for Odin Flash File PIT Partition, AP/PDA, BL BOOTLOADER , Multi CSC, AP/MODEM from official samsung for android device Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1″ LTE with model number SHV-E230S that can be used to unbricking from bootloop/softbrick, hardbrick, lost recovery, locked bootloader, virus removal or Fix Unknown IMEI, Baseband / No signal.
- If you have problem on IMEI ( unknown imei ) you can try how to repair / Fix IMEI Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1″ LTE SHV-E230S from -> here
- If you want to download TWRP recovery for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1″ LTE SHV-E230S -> Download here
- If the previous Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1″ LTE SHV-E230S you have connected to samsung / Gougle cloud, maybe you need to enter the correct Username / Email and password to enter the menu. Read guides how to unlock / Baypass Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1″ LTE SHV-E230S Google Account Verification FRP if your lost password. has been factory reset -> Guide Unlock FRP here
- Known your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1″ LTE model by Settings.apps >About Phones or at /System folder /build.prop using rootexplorer.apk “No root required” for example on the part ro.product.model=SHV-E230S or ro.build.product:SHV-E230S ( this is your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1″ LTE model numbel )
- If you do not find the latest firmware version for your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1″ LTE SHV-E230S model, please flash any rom version, after your device returns to normal, you will find the latest updates for your device which can be installed automatically or manually via OTA Updater.apk “Without PC” or KIES “With PC “
- The firmware below is the original rom from the official samsung KIES or without being modified.
- Maybe the firmware below can not installed on your devices, because at DOWNLOAD MODE Secure dowload: Enable or Secure=on and Odin Flash file say FAILED!, you need turn off this option.Please back to homescreen, Open Settings apps and Tap 10x Kernel section to enable developer mode and turn off Samsung Reactivation Lock and check USB Debug, then retry Flashing Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1″ LTE SHV-E230S
Fordroid.com is not responsible if your devices is hardbrick or total dead after flashing the rom, we always try to present accurate content here, but the risk is still your own. So, please be careful in selecting firmware.
Before you Updates / Downgrade / Unbricking Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1″ LTE SHV-E230S using Official Stock Firmware learn about this:
PIT = Partition configuration files of your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1″ LTE SHV-E230S
AP = PDA = HOME , if you unpacking .tar archives you can find Boot.img , System.img , Recovery.img and more.
CP = MODEM = Base on network like EFS, IMEI or Baseband
BL = BOOTLOADER , using this file if your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1″ LTE SHV-E230S is locked bootloader, OEM or FRP
CSC = REGION = Country
Tutorial with video: Watch here
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1″ LTE SHV-E230S Stock Firmware For Odin Flash
|Contry||Region||Model||Type||Android OS||Firmware Version||Download Link||Flashing Guides||Security Patch Level|
|South Korea (SK Telecom)||SKT||SHV-E230S||Stock rom||4.4.2 Kitkat||E230SKSUKQA1||Download||Read||27-Feb-17|
|South Korea (SK Telecom)||SKT||SHV-E230S||Stock rom||4.4.2 Kitkat||E230SKSUKPK2||Download||Read||18-Dec-16|
|South Korea (SK Telecom)||SKT||SHV-E230S||Stock rom||4.4.2 Kitkat||E230SKSUKNI6||Download||Read||07-Oct-14|
If you have any question or found broken link. Please leave on comment form below, thanks.
Source: Images GsmArena, File XDA, Updato, samsung-update and all android developer.