These firmware files for Odin Flash, you can use these files to
- Unbrick / Repair firmware Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A9000
- Updates firmware Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A9000
- Downgrade Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A9000
- Unroot Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A9000
- Hard Reset / Restore Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A9000 to 100 % stock factory
- Repair solutions for Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A9000 if boot loop, Hardbrick, Lost recovery, or can’t boot to home screen and we know that this is not a problem with the machine or Hardware, but only software. This usually occurs because installing false firmware, remove some parts needed by the android system or overclocking CPU or infected virus such as malware.
Before you download firmware, read Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A9100 characteristics
- First launched with Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- support network Edge/3G/H+/4G-LTE
- Screen display 6.0 inches
- Primary camera 16 MP / 8 MP front, LED flash
- 32 GB internal storage, 4 GB RAM
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652.
- CPU Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
- Guides how to flash Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A9000 firmware using Odin3 Samsung Flashing tool → Read Here
- Add the firmwares file to Odin3 :
– Add the BL_xxx file to BL
– Add the AP_xxx file to AP
– Add the CP_xxx file to CP
– Add the CSC_xxx file to CSC
If you found broken link or have question, please leave comment.