TWRP 3.0.2-0 and Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930F
Warning : This guide just for Samsung Galaxy Note 7 with Model number SM-n930F, Modifying the system will eliminate the manufacturer’s warranty, are also at risk on a mobile phone such as hard / Softbrick, so please follow the instructions carefully in order to reduce the risk.
- Window PC
- USB Cable.
- Download Official twrp-3.0.2-0-gracelte.img.tar Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930F for to PC
- Download Samsung USB Driver.zip and install on PC
- Download Odin3 Latest version
- Download Developer-Options.apk and install to your Galaxy Note 7, This app for easy access to developer options settings.
- Download SuperSU.zip
INSTALLING TWRP 3.0.2-0 SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 7 SM-n930F :
- at phone, open Developer-Options.apk , then tick USB Debugging and OEM Unlock is enable
- Next, check the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options in Odin3 Tool. and browse on [AP] = twrp-3.0.2-0-gracelte.img.tar and Press START to flashing TWRP.
- If Samsung USB Driver already install right on your computer then Odin3 will recognize your device as another COM Port.
- Run Odin3.exe, and leave it open on your desktop.
- Now Reboot your device, and press hold Volume Down + Home button. until you can see Warning Sign. see simulations below….On Download Mode windows press Volume Up and then connect your device to computer using USB Cable.
- Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer and make sure it completely work.
- PRESS Hold [Volume Down] + [Home] + [Power] to get out of Download mode and Press Volume Up when the screen blanks.
- TWRP 3.0.2-0 Has been installed on your Galaxy Note 7.
ROOTING SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 7 SM-n930F
- Go into TWRP recovery mode
- Install SuperSU.zip
- Reboot and enjoy it.
USB Mass Storage support
Micro SDcard and USB OTG storage support
f2fs file system support (read, write, format, backup & restore)
exFAT file system support (read, write, format, backup & restore)
NTFS file system support (read, write, format)
Full SELinux support
Built in android 6.0 tree
jcadduono, XDA, Team Win.
Regards, Fordroid 🙂