I would like to share tutorial about How to install CWM/TWRP Recovery and rooting your Elephone P9000 with easy guide.
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data.
- Download and install 7-ZIP.exe for Extracting files —-> Download Here
- Download and save to PC , TWRP 3.0.0.rar For Elephone P9000 —-> Download Here
- Download and save to sdcard SuperSU_Pro_v2.49.zip —-> Download Here
- Download and save to PC, Sp-Flashtool —> Download Here
- Download and save to PC, All MTK Usb driver —-> Download Here
- Download and save to PC, CWM-P9000-Fordroid.zip + MT6753_Android_scatter.txt —-> Download Here
Please follow the instructions below correctly :
Installing TWRP 3.0 / CWM Recovery to ELEPHONE P9000 using SP-Flashtool
- Extract all file for PC
- Install only USB-Vcom driver
- Open the folder and run the Sp-Flashtool Flashtool.exe
- Click the Scatter-loading and select folder MT6753_Android_scatter.txt of CWM-recovery-By Fordroid, it will be as shown below :
Note : Make sure the recovery is checked
- Power off your phone
- Now Click Scatter-Loading Button & Browse And Select The Extracted MT6753_Android_scatter.txt at CWM-recovery folder File Which You Have Already Downloaded.
- Now select recovery.img (TWRP 3.0.0 or CWM recovery)
- Now Hit The Download Button.
- Switch Off Your Phone & Connect Your Phone To The PC.
- After The Flashing A Green Tick Will Be Appear.
- Now Close The SP Flash Tool And Disconnect Your Phone And Make It On.
Note : Installing CWM Recovery to ELEPHONE P9000 using Fastboot –> Read Here
ROOTING ELEPHONE P9000
- The phone is turned off, go into CWM Recovery mode ( press simultaneously, Volume up button and Power button )
- Instal zip from sd-card –> Select SuperSU_Pro_v2.49.zip , then install
- Done, reboot your phone
- Rooting complete and CWM has been successfully installed.
Have any question? Write in the comments field.
Enjoy it 🙂