I would like to share tutorial about How to install CWM/TWRP Recovery and rooting your Elephone P8000 with easy guide.
- Download and save into sdcard SuperSU_Pro_v2.49.zip —-> Download Here
- Download and save into PC, Sp-Flashtool —> Download Here
- Download and save into PC, All MTK Usb driver —-> Download Here
- Download and save into PC, CWM-P8000-Fordroid.zip + MT6753_Android_scatter.txt —-> Download Here
Please follow the instructions below correctly :
INSTALLING CWM RECOVERY TO ELEPHONE P8000 Via PC
- Extract all file for PC
- Install only USB-Vcom driver
- Open the folder Sp-Flashtool and run Flashtool.exe
- Click the Scatter-loading and select folder MT6753_Android_scatter.txt of CWM-recovery-By Fordroid, it will be as shown below :
Note : Make sure the recovery is checked
- Power off your phone
- Remove battery
- Click the the Download button on Sp-flashtool
- Plugs USB Cable into PC
- Now, Connect the USB cable from PC to the phone, and then reinsert the battery. Sp-Flashtool then the window will show installation process, and wait until 100% OK
- Once completed, Unplug and replace the battery. at this stage, CWM has been successfully installed.
ROOTING ELEPHONE P8000
- The phone is turned off, go into CWM Recovery mode ( press simultaneously, Volume up button and Power button )
- Instal zip from sd-card –> Select SuperSU_Pro_v2.49.zip , then install
- Done, reboot your phone now, enjoy 🙂
Have any question? Write in the comments field.